HanishKVC's News page
- (18 Dec 2002) As usual Hi after a long time
- Updated Main and Embedded systems page.
- Still haven't update the Linux device drivers slides.
Now I am thinking of updating it for the Linux 2.6
related issues along with the others planned in april.
- New Block device layer
- Worker Queues (no more Taskqueues and Tasklets ??)
- Chaired the Embedded linux SIG for linux-bangalore 2002. Met
people working on Embedded linux, had some interesting
discussions. Have to document that meet. Also attended the SIG
meet on Education and Linux, should be working on providing
something useful back to the people.
- Had a 5 day official trip to Tokyo japan. Even thou
a concrete jungle, still its very well structured. Had
the fears of earthquake, luckily for me, didn't have any
earthquakes when I was there.
- For some reason unknown to me, the US consulate here doesn't
want me to visit US. Similar to last year this year also they
decided not to give me a business visa for a weeks' visit.
Will be trying for the 3rd time in my life for that US visa
again for just a weeks' visit this month.
- (07 Apr 2002) Hi everyone after a long time
- Adding Embedded Systems related page.
- Linux device drivers slides to be updated with info on
- FrameBuffer drivers
- TTY drivers
- MMaps (Oops had forgotten to add them previously)
- In Dec 2001 I had been to Taiwan for some company work. Its outskirts
has good scenery. But earthquakes is one thing I did prefer to avoid.
- (18 Jun 2001) Updating the site after a long time
- Working on a Project Planner for Linux.
- Updated and Uploaded my Linux device drivers slides
prepared as part of BLUGs activities for Bang!inux.
- Adding a Linux porting section.
- (25 Oct 2000) Working on
Indianization of Linux.
- (1 August 2000) Updating and Rearranging my web pages. The GPL section
should be fully up within a weeks time.
- (25 july 2000) No time to update my GPL section, so adding these as news.
I have updated my earlier FS2000 flight plan export module to even
generate adventures for MS Flight simulators. This
kfs2kplnadv v 0.40b6 is still in alpha but has some simple and
useful Flight computer and GPS logic.
Try it out with SFP and give me feedback.
- (14 july 2000) Hey Finaly able to update the webpage,
Get the latest kfs2ksfp (Beta6).
It fixes SID/STAR problem and some other minor enhancements.
- Sorry I haven't updated GPL section yet. However if you are
into FLIGHTSIMING and use SuperFlightPlanner then here is my
flightplan export plugin for MS FS2000
- Will update the GPL section with my codes shortly.
- Back from native, enjoyed the nature, relaxed ....
- checkout MyLinks for my works.
(c) HanishKVC, 18 December 2002